Most of the large email providers offer Free video calls and Gmail is no exception.
Please Note: You don’t have to setup Gmail Video Chat yourself, this page is just meant to help those who would like to take advantage of this great tool.
If you prefer you can use one of my Free ‘already-setup’ video chat accounts. You can find out more at Webcam palm readings.
Gmail Video Chat, in my opinion, is probably the best of the 4 options (Skype, Gmail, Yahoo & MSN). It’s the cleanest, quickest, and unlike Yahoo or MSN, it’s integrated into your email account.
If you don’t already have a Gmail account you can get a free Gmail account here.
Here is how to setup Gmail Video calls in just a few seconds so that you can enjoy an online palm reading with me, or just video chat with your friends:
- Once inside your Gmail account hover over a friend’s profile on the left menu (under ‘Chat’). If you have a new account you can search for an email address – check for mine if you like: firstname.lastname@example.org
- A screen will popup. Now click on the ‘Chat’ option.
- Now click on the ‘Video’ chat button.
- If you don’t already have Video Chat enabled you will be prompted to install the free application through Gmail.
- Just click to install it, and that’s it. Simple.
- Once it’s installed you can repeat step 1 – click on the ‘Chat’ button, and then the ‘video’ button.
That’s all you need to do to begin a video chat.
- Here’s another chance to download Google Video Chat Here and some advice and Questions & Answers Here
It’s really that simple to get started with Gmail Free Video Calls.
Now Click Here to find out how to schedule your palm reading so that we can Meet Up Online.
All the best and I look forward to chatting with you.
Sara (Mrs Palm Reader)