How to set up Windows Live Messenger for free so that you can enjoy an online Webcam palmistry reading – or just video chat with your friends.
(MSN/Windows Messenger works with email addresses through Hotmail.com, Live.com Messenger, Xbox etc.)
Please Note: You don’t have to setup an MSN/Windows Video chat account, this page is just for those who would like to take advantage of this application.
If you prefer, you can use one of my Free ‘already-setup’ accounts. You can find out more at Webcam palm readings.
Note: I personally prefer to use Gmail and Skype for my Palmistry consultations. Why?
(See how to set up Gmail or Skype.)
Because there are no Popups (like with YahooMessenger), advertisements, or attempts to solicit your cell phone number (MSN/Windows Messenger).
I have also had more Spam problems with Yahoo Messenger than any other system.
However, these are Only My Opinions, but I thought it would be nice to share my experiences with you, seeing as though I do use all four applications.
So, of course, if you already have an email address with MSN or Yahoo it may be more convenient for you to use their platform as you will already have all your friends & contacts details stored with them.
How to setup Windows Live Messenger:
- The first thing you need to do is go to Windows Live Messenger.
- Now click the ‘Download’ button. This will place a ‘.exe’ file on your computer’s desktop.
- Now click the file on your desktop to begin installation.
- I suggest you click on ‘Choose the Programs you want to install‘.
Only leave ‘Messenger’ ticked – unless there is another application you want.
- Once the installation is finished Windows Live Messenger will popup on the screen. You can sign in with your email address and follow the prompts.
I suggest that you Do Not give your cell phone number (unless you want to receive unsolicited advertising on your cell phone…) and to keep your personal settings as ‘Private‘.
- Note: If Windows/MSN doesn’t put an icon on your desktop then the next time you want to use Windows Live Messenger you will also be able to find it in the tool bar at the bottom of your desktop.
- Now you can invite me, email@example.com, to become friends.
- Click on one of your contacts and ‘Start a Video Call‘.
It’s really that simple to get started with Online Video/Web Cam chatting.
Now Click Here to find out how to schedule your Webcam palm reading so that we can Meet Up online.
All the best and I look forward to chatting with you online.
Sara (Mrs Palm Reader)