How to set up Yahoo Messenger for free so that you can enjoy a webcam palm reading online – or just video chat with some friends of yours…
Please Note: You don’t have to setup a yahoo Video chat account, this page is meant to help those who would like to take advantage of this application.
If you prefer, you can use one of my Free ‘already-setup’ accounts. You can find out more at Webcam palm readings.
Note: I prefer to use Gmail and Skype to connect with my friends. Why?
(See how to set up Gmail or Skype.)
Because there are no Popups (like with YahooMessenger), advertisements, or attempts to solicit your cell phone number (MSN/Windows Messenger).
I have also had more Spam problems with Yahoo Messenger than with any other system.
However, these are Only My Opinions, but I thought I would share my experience with you as I do use all four platforms.
So, of course, if you already have an email address with Yahoo or MSN then it might be more convenient for you to use their platform as you will already have all your friends & contacts details stored with them.
How to setup Yahoo Messenger:
- The first thing you need to do is go to Yahoo Messenger
- Now click the ‘Download’ button. This will place a ‘.exe’ file on your computer’s desktop.
- Now click the file on your desktop to begin installation.
- I suggest you Untick any of the options that offer to make Yahoo your home page, or to add a plug-in for your browser etc.
- Once you have finished installation you will see Yahoo! Messenger popup on the screen. You can insert your yahoo email address to log in, or sign up for a new account.
- Now click on ‘Actions’ and ‘Start Video Call’ , or select a friend and click ‘Start a video call’.
- You can search for my contact details ‘mrspalmreader’, or send me a message.
It’s really that simple to get started with Online Video/Web Cam chatting.
Now Click Here to find out how to schedule your online palmistry reading so that we can Meet Up online.
All the best and I look forward to chatting with you online.
Sara (Mrs Palm Reader)