Frequently Asked Questions about palm reading:
1. Which hand do you read, left or right?
Answer: Both, your dominant hand (if you’re left or right handed) will be read differently to your passive hand.
2. What if my life line is short?
Answer: A short life line is sometimes mistakenly read as a premature death, this is untrue! It rather indicates a sudden change in life direction.
3. How often can I have my palm read?
Answer: Realistically speaking, lines mounts and other hand patterns require at least 6 months to change. A consecutive hand analysis before this time period has passed may not appreciate the full life changes someone has been trying to accomplish.
Steer well clear of:
1) Anyone who talks about curses placed on yourself or your loved ones.
2) Anybody who suggests they have the solution to all your problems i.e. bring back your ex, make you rich etc. etc.
3) Anyone who requests large sums of money (usually accompanied by points 1 + 2).
Stay clear, they give the science a bad name.
When should I run away from the palmist, tarot reader, numerologist, psychic etc
Find more information about palm reading marriage lines, palm reading life lines and general palmistry in the recommended books on the palm reading home page. Please note that you can find a palm reading hand chart and palmistry diagram of hand in our free online palmistry course.